Turtle Pond

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - and pictures!

I am still alive, just sleep deprived. I did manage to go to a wedding last weekend, where I saw my best friend from High School finally get hitched. Actually, I was in it, so I don't have any of the good pictures (yet).

I know it's been almost a month since my last lackluster posting attempt. I usually think of something to post at least every other day, but by the time the 2-1/2 year old goes to bed, I'm ready to follow. Speaking of sleep.........

But before I go, here's some pictures to keep everyone up to date.


Dusty and me ready for a nap


Beth and I on the water


The lovely and beautiful Kristen at Stew's wedding


The equally lovely and beautiful Gina at Stew's wedding


Me and Stew in his last fleeting hours of bachelorhood. Somehow "look natural!" never does. AKA I don't photograph well.


Stew in his first few hours of marriage. Look how happy they are! Heh, newlyweds.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home